Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend update

Friday night Katelynn and I decided to start some back to school shopping. It's crazy for me to think that I will have a high schooler!! Ugh! Makes me feel old lol

Saturday morning I woke up early and went to the gym for a 20 minute elliptical workout and an arm workout. Last week I focused on working out more and I can already see a difference. This has encouraged me even more. I found some more workouts this weekend to do this week. After the gym, I hit the local Farmer's market and loaded up on some goodies. Then the rest of the day I spent relaxing by the pool. 


Sunday morning I decided to get in a 3 mile run and my goodness it was too hot. I basically ran in circles at the park just to stay in the shade.  After my run, I came home and did my meal prep for the week. This week I will be focusing on not only working out more but really cleaning up my eating. I do really good for the most part on eating healthy but a few times a week I eat sandwiches for lunch with a lot of tortilla chips. Soo this week there is not a single chip in my house LOL  Out of sight out of mind. This will be my lunch for the week. Grilled chicken breast, broccoli and grilled squash. 



Week 7/20-7/26 Running Recap
Monday - arm workout 
Tuesday - 2 mile run on treadmill 
Wednesday - Yoga for 30 minutes
Thursday - 2 mile run on treadmill/arm workout
Friday - Off 
Saturday - 20 minutes on elliptical/arm workout 
Sunday - 3.00 miles 11:07/mi





No comments:

Post a Comment