Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekend update

Friday night I did another first. I ran a 5K in a mohawk wig LOL The 5K was a glow run so no timing involved. Just a fun run for a good cause. We did get first place for the best costumes!


Saturday was clean the house day. I have neglected house work the past few weeks so I dedicated Saturday to stay home and work on that. Hubby and I even stayed home for our date night. We smoked ribs and just had a nice relaxing evening at home.

Sunday was fun day! The kids and I went to White Water for the day.




Week 7/6-7/12 Running Recap
Monday - Monday after holiday = too lazy to get up early and run
Tuesday - 2.35 miles 11:02/mi
Wednesday - 3.00 miles on the treadmill
Thursday - 2.00 miles on the treadmill
Friday - 5K Glow Run in Hollister MO
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off lots of walking at White Water though

3 comments: