Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekend update

Saturday I ran in the Home of Hope 5K at the Branson Landing. It was the first race that this happened...



My watch and official time were different and the distance was longer than 3.1 miles. I don't know if my watch time was correct or the official time?! Oh well I survived! It was a hot one too! I may not do another race until September.  My official time was 41:43/mi 13:27/mi. I came in 4th in my age group and 44th overall. 



After the race a friend and I went to Eureka Springs to have lunch and walk around. We went to my favorite Mexican Restaurant, Casa Colina. Oh my goodness they have the best crepes ever!!! 



I just love the little town of Eureka Springs. There is always something to look at and lots of good places to eat!
Love this painting on the stairs


Week 7/13-7/19 Running Recap
Monday - 3.00 miles 10:58/mi
Tuesday - Off 
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - 3.06 miles 10:55/mi
Friday - Off 
Saturday - 3.72 miles 11:14/mi
Sunday - Off 
This week I will be doing some cross training and yoga along with my runs. A friend sent me this and I started it this morning. 











No comments:

Post a Comment