Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekend update

I had another first this weekend. I ran 6 miles on Saturday! I was soo proud of myself! I started off with my normal 3 miles. Once I finished my 3 miles I paused my watch and stopped for a drink at my car and decided to take off again to see if I could finish 6. The weather was perfect for August, it was 66 degrees. I finished feeling great! Then two hours later it all went downhill. I was nausea all day and then had a terrible headache. I'm thinking I pushed myself a little too hard and probably should have stuck with upping my mileage to 4 or 5 not 6. Lesson learned.

After my 6 mile run and not feeling good afterwards, my Saturday was pretty much ruined. I was too sick to do anything at all. But I woke up feeling great Sunday! Reggie and I had a date to go back to school shopping. Our shopping trip didn't last long. It was soo crowded in Branson that we couldn't even find a parking spot at Tanger Outlets soo we ditched shopping and went to White Water and rode Go Karts.





Week 7/27-8/2 Running Recap
Monday - 3.00 miles 11:07/mi
Tuesday - arm workout/abs 
Wednesday - 3.00 miles on treadmill 
Thursday - arm workout/abs 
Friday - Off 
Saturday - 6.00 miles 10:58/mi
Sunday - Off 




No comments:

Post a Comment