Friday, August 1, 2014

CONFESSIONAL FRIDAY: {LINK-UP}

I have really been wanting to do the Friday Confessional link with Blonde Ambition soo here ya go:

1.) I confess that on Monday I wore my Piko backwards until 3 p.m. How did I not notice this before then? I don't have a clue.

2.) I confess that I am really looking forward to Destin next week but I'm a little scared of the Fox Headline news lately. Fox News Flesh Eating Bacteria Really?! 

3.) I confess that I have been neglecting my blog lately. I really need to work on at least posting once a week.

4.) I confess that we haven't had cable since February and we don't miss it at all. We now have Netflix and Hulu Plus. And our favorite shows like Pretty Little Liars, we use our laptop to stream it on our tv. This saves alot of money!

5.) I confess that this has been the longest week and I'm soo happy its Friday!! Lake tomorrow! 

6.) I confess that I really want a new blog name but can't think of one. Help!










xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I came over from Leslie's today and I am your newest follower :)
    I feel like this has been a very long week as well

    ReplyDelete