Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekend Recap

Wow! Where did the weekend go? 

Friday night I spent 4 hours getting all of my Rhea Lana items tagged and priced. Attention Moms: If your kids have outgrown their clothes, Rhea Lana is the place to sell them.Their website explains everything. It's super easy. This will be my 3rd time consigning.

Saturday was Lake day with the family. We love our Lake days. It's soo peaceful and fun at the same time. We rode this Hot Dog for the first time this weekend. The kiddos even got me on it. And yes I'm very sore today. I ended up doing somersaults off that thing and pretty sure I have internal bruising lol Good times though. Reggie enjoyed me riding it with him. Not sure I'll ever get back on that thing again.


Kids on the Hot Dog


Family time just chillin


Sunday we went to Mtn Home to drop off my Rhea Lana items. I love the fact that I just drop off the clothes and I never have to worry with them again. I watch my sales online live too! The items that don't sell will be donated. Super easy. After we dropped off the items Marcie took us to Chili's to eat. I ordered the Mango Chile Chicken. Wow! Probaly one of the best meals I have ordered from a restaurant. I went straight to Google and found a copy cat recipe. I'm going to make it when we get back from vacation.

Not my personal pic but it looks exactly like my plate today


Here is a link to the copy cat recipe. Chili's Mango Chile Chicken  Can't wait to try it out! 



xoxo


2 comments: