Friday, August 22, 2014

CONFESSIONAL FRIDAY: {LINK UP}

Wow! What a week!  First week back to school is always a crazy one. The kids seem to be loving their teachers and classes so that's a plus. Here is a pic of them from the first day of school.

Now time for my favorite thing on Friday! The Friday Confessional link up with Leslie from A Blonde Ambition.  



1.) I confess that I'm not good at writing papers. I have a paper due on Sunday for my Human Relations class and I find myself not knowing where to start. I just stare at my computer screen totally blank. I know what I just read and I understand it, I just have problems writing about it. I'm sure after this one I will get the hang of it again. 

2.) I confess that next week is going to be crazy! Monday-Volleyball game in Huntsville, Tuesday-Volleyball game here, Wednesday-One Direction concert in St. Louis, Thursday-Travel home from St. Louis and volleyball game in Mountain Home. Eek! Note to self: Buy earplugs for St. Louis

3.) I confess that I LOVE Taylor Swift's "SHAKE IT OFF" song and video! She is just too cute. I took Katelynn to one of her concerts a few years ago and have been a huge fan since then.  Haters gonna hate. 




xoxo 


1 comment: