Friday, August 15, 2014

CONFESSIONAL FRIDAY: {LINK UP}


I love doing the Confessional Friday link up with Blonde Ambition! This week has been an especially busy week. Lots of back to school events and trying to catch up at work from being gone all week last week. Sooo I'm ready for the weekend!!

1.) I confess that I have not done any back to school shopping for the kids. No school supplies. Not a thing. Needless to say you will know what I will be doing this weekend. 

2.) I confess that I haven't been to the gym at all this week. And it's killing me. I can tell a major difference in my energy when i go to the gym vs not going. Hopefully Monday I will be back on track. 

3.) I confess that I'm not ready for school to start back just yet. Well obviously since I haven't bought any back to school stuff. But really, I'm going to miss staying up late with the kids. I just get more time with them in the Summer. Oh and I'm going to miss sleeping in the extra 45 minutes in the mornings. 

4.) I confess that I'm still going to school myself. I start back Monday too. I'm taking a Human Relations class this semester so hopefully it won't be too bad. Slowly but surely I will have my degree finished. 

5.) I confess that I'm addicted to Gossip Girl. Apparently the show started in 2007 but I hadn't even heard about it until I found it on Netflix about a month ago. 





xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment