Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Recap

Soo Thursday was the longest work day ever! I guess that was because I spent the day watching the clock. I couldn't wait to get outta there and head to the lake. 5 o'clock finally came and off to the lake we went. Kevin's Mom and Dad were camping at Diamond City all week so we joined them for dinner and fireworks. Reggie had been with Kevin's Mom and Dad all day and enjoyed the day tubing with his cousins. He even tried knee boarding!





Baseball. Baseball. Baseball.
Friday we left Harrison around 11:30 am to head to Siloam Springs for the 7-8 year old Cal Ripken State Baseball Tournament. Soo first let us take a road trip selfie....


We had 1 game on Friday(we won) and 2 games(we lost both) on Saturday. I'm not sure what place we ended up but we were soo proud of our boys. The fence surrounding the field was way too tall and I didnt get to take any photos with my Nikon but I did manage to get a few with my iPhone through the fence.


My Dad


Friday and Saturday night was soo much fun with the team. The boys swam and played ball all night long at the hotel. From our hotel parking lot we could see the fireworks from the Naturals game. 





Saturday we had a 3 hour break between games. We ate lunch then took a drive to downtown Siloam Springs. There we found Twin Springs Park. Reggie said this was one of his favorite memories of the weekend. We seen 2 snakes, 3 snapping turtles, 2 frogs, tadpoles and a bunch of fish.




Katelynn didn't get to come with us this weekend. She was in Conway visiting her Dad and cousins. She said she spent alot of time eating out, shopping and spending time at the Lake. I'm soo happy she had a blast.  

Soo that was a glimpse of our weekend.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment