Wednesday, June 25, 2014

You know its a good day when...

// my laundry is caught up

// I find the outfit I'm going to wear for the day without making a total mess out of my room

// I have time to curl my hair in the morning

//I find time in the evening for a hot bath and a nice glass of wine

//I don't lose my debit card. Seriously do this every other day.

//I hit all the green lights on the way home from work. I would never survive big city traffic to say the least lol

//someone in our household besides me changes the empty toilet paper roll

//Praire Market( a local health food store)  has their Fried Avocado Tacos as their lunch special for the day. Yummy

// random texts throughout the day from my 14 year old daughter

// I end my day snuggled with my 8 year old reading a book.

I know I'm leaving a ton out but these were the first that came to mind and also my first Link Up. 



=It's A Good Day Linkup

1 comment:

  1. Random texts always make my day :-)
    Thanks so much for linking-up!

    ReplyDelete