Sunday, June 22, 2014

My first post!

This is my first post! Super excited to be joining the Blogger world.





Life has been crazy lately. Lots of baseball. Lots of traveling. Reggie is playing League and All Star baseball right now. With the games and practices we are busy every single night. I'm not complaining though. Reggie absolutely loves every minute of it so therefore I love every minute of it. We had a three day tournament in Springdale this weekend. Our boys played awesome! I've always said that my biggest surprise as a parent was how much you love other kids... you know you'll love your own children, that's no surprise... but I had no idea how much I'd love the other kids in our lives too. I find myself getting goosebumps when other kids on the team hit the ball good or make an awesome play.






No comments:

Post a Comment